AIR CONDITIONING TUNE-UPS
DO I NEED TO SCHEDULE
REGULAR MAINTENANCE SERVICES?
Dust, debris, low fluids, clogged filters and worn parts make your air conditioning system work harder to cool your home. Estimates indicate that efficiency will decline 5% each year that a home air conditioning system is not serviced. Over a five year period, your system will become 75% less efficient than when it was first installed. This reduced efficiency equates to higher utility bills and less indoor comfort.
Air conditioning maintenance should be performed at least two times each year, normally just before summer and winter. Having your system regularly inspected by a qualified technician can save you money in costly repairs and utility bills.
Other benefits of regular air conditioning maintenance services include:
- Removal of dirt and debris
- Maintenance of indoor air quality
- Maintenance of affordable utility costs
- Prevention of high-cost repairs and system replacement
- Extension of the lifetime of the unit
HOW DO I CHOOSE AN AIR CONDITIONING SERVICE CONTRACTOR?
While air conditioning maintenance may seem like a straightforward task, you should choose an HVAC contractor who is specially trained to detect problems with your AC system operation and parts. Changing filters, cleaning coils, cleaning fans and removing dust and debris is not always enough. When our technicians identify a problem with your air conditioning system, we will explain why the repair is needed, how it will save you money, and how much the repair will cost. S&S Mechanical Contractors is a leading HVAC company in St. George that has served the community for more than 30 years.
Customers continue to entrust their HVAC need to our highly trained technicians for the following reasons:
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed
- Our technicians are highly trained
- We’re top-rated & highly recommended
- We offer upfront, honest pricing
- Serving the local community since 1983
HOW CAN I SAVE MONEY ON AIR CONDITIONING SERVICE?
We understand that home ownership means you need to carefully manage your household budget. You depend on the HVAC equipment in your home to last for years to come. We can help you keep costs affordable with our Comfort Club membership. Joining our Comfort Club costs only $189, saving you $168 on individually-priced services.
This membership includes the following benefits:
- Initial 25-point safety inspection
- Filter changes in the spring and fall
- System evaluations using the National ACCA Standards
- Cleaning of indoor coils
- Status as a Priority Customer
- 15% discounts on repairs
Contact Us for Air Condition Tune-up
Our helpful and friendly team are waiting for your call. Once you contact us about needed repairs, our technicians will arrive in easily identifiable, marked vans to provide the professional service you require. Also, ask about Gold Comfort Club membership. With that, you pay no after hour rates!
Trust Certification guarantees excellent service training
and high standards of customer service.
The Trust Certified Guarantee means your technician:
- Passed background check covering the past seven years
- Passed drug testing
- Passed the Trust Certified Technician Exam
- Received Trane Factory Technician Certification