AIR CONDITIONER REPAIRS
DO I NEED AIR CONDITIONING REPAIR?
The internal components of your air conditioning system are designed to work together efficiently and reliably over the lifetime of the unit. Air conditioning repairs are often required as a result of the following: normal wear and tear on internal parts, damage to parts, improper installation or excess stress placed on the system.
If your AC unit is exhibiting the following signs, we encourage you to schedule an air conditioning repair service as soon as possible:
- Regularly shutting off
- Making strange noises
- Filters are dirty
- Difficulties turning on
- Blowing warm air
- Copper for freon is frozen
HOW DO I CHOOSE AN AIR CONDITIONER REPAIR CONTRACTOR?
The climate in St. George makes air conditioning a necessity rather than a luxury. Choosing the right AC repair technician is an important first step to keeping your family safe and comfortable when high temperatures hit.
Customers continue to entrust their HVAC needs to our highly trained technicians for the following reasons:
- We provide free estimates
- We offer upfront, reliable pricing
- We will leave your home cleaner than when we arrived
- We provide fast, effective HVAC services
- We guarantee all of our services and parts
- We’re backed by 30+ years of experience
- We offer affordable financing
- We’re available 24/7 for emergency services
- Our service trucks are always fully stocked
HOW CAN I SAVE MONEY ON AIR CONDITIONING SERVICES?
Our commitment to keeping your family safe and comfortable during the warm months doesn’t stop once we repair your air conditioning system. S&S Mechanical Contractors offers air conditioning maintenance services that keep your system running efficiently and prevents problems further down the road. Join our Comfort Club to save even more on routine maintenance services, system evaluations, and repair services!
When you secure a membership, you will receive the following benefits:
- $168 savings
- Filter changes every six months
- Comprehensive system assessments using National ACCA Standards
- Safety inspections
- Precision tune-ups twice per year
- Priority Customer status
- 15% discounts on repairs
Contact Us Immediately for Emergency Repairs
Our helpful and friendly team are waiting for your call. Once you contact us about needed repairs, our technicians will arrive in easily identifiable, marked vans to provide the professional service you require. Also, ask about Gold Comfort Club membership. With that, you pay no after hour rates!