24HR Emergency AC Repair
Repair in ST. George
Serving all of St. George and
Does your air conditioner suddenly stopped working? No problem! If it is in the middle of the night, a weekend, or a holiday, you will get fast, quality 24 hour service with an average response time of less than 2 hours to all of Washington County. We do emergency repairs for air conditioners, ductless A/C, furnaces, heat pumps, and water heaters 365 days a year.
- After-hours service from real people, not answering machines or paging services
- Your satisfaction is guaranteed, or you get your money back
- One-year service warranty on repairs
- Ten-year labor warranty
- Available financing through Wells Fargo for up to 72 months
- All holidays are served
- Military and senior discount of 5%
- Specials apply to emergency services
Emergency Cooling & Heating Services
When the temperatures are rising in the St. George area keeping a home or business cool can be essential to comfort and health. All of our technicians are highly trained and our trucks are fully stocked to complete most repairs quickly on the spot so that you can get on with your life. We provide a 100% satisfaction guarantee on all of our services with a 1-year parts and labor warranty.
Emergency AC Repairs
Types of AC we repair
We work on all brands and models of air conditioners including Trane, Carrier, Bryant, Rheem, Goodman, Lennox, and more.
- Outdoor Units
- Attic Units
- Crawl Space Units
- Rooftop Units
- Ductless Units
- Commercial AC Units
- Air Handlers
Emergency Heating Repairs
Types of Heating Units we repair
Our highly trained technicians service and repair all brands and models of furnace and heat pumps.
- Heat Pumps
- Gas Furnace
- Electric Furnace
- Attic Units
- Basement Units
- Crawl Space Units
- Ductless & Split Units
How to know if you need immediate
Troubleshooting Air Conditioner Problems
If you are experiencing a no cool, low cool, or constantly running AC try these troubleshooting steps to see if you need to call a technician. When you call you will speak to a live technician to help determine your problem and send out help.
- Check your thermostat. Is it set properly? Is it switched to cool? Is it in vacation mode? Set your thermostat to a couple degrees below the current home temperature to see if it kicks on and runs properly.
- Check the power. Has your thermostat got power to it? Does it have fresh batteries? Has a breaker been tripped to the AC system?
- Check your air filter. If there is easy access to your air filter check to see if it is clogged with debris or dirt. A bad air filter can create problems with AC efficiency.
Common AC Repairs
When you live in southern Utah the heat can be extreme, even causing concern with medical issues for those who are affected by the heat. Some of the most repairs can be solved quickly to get your home cool and comfortable. Here are some of the most common air conditioner repairs:
- Refrigerant Charge - Low refrigerant can keep an AC from cooling properly. If there is not a refrigerant leak a recharge can quickly get your system up and running again.
- Drainage Issues - Condensation happens during the cooling process and your air conditioner system needs to drain off the excess moisture to function properly. If your pump is out or clogged it affects the efficiency of the system and can even shut it down entirely.
- Faulty Fan - A faulty or broken compressor fan will not circulate the cool air through your building properly.
- Iced Condenser Coils - There are several reasons your coils can be iced over. A technician will diagnose the issue to keep it from happening. If you notice your coils are icing over call right away to avoid bigger damage to your system.
Troubleshooting Furnace Problems
While southern Utah is known for its’ heat we also experience cold desert nights too. If you are experiencing no heat, a constant running fan, or no pilot light here are some troubleshooting tips for heating problems to help you know when it is time to call a technician.
- Check the thermostat. Is it set properly? Is it switched to heat? Is it in vacation mode? Set your thermostat to a couple degrees above the current home temperature to see if it kicks on and runs properly.
- Check the pilot light. If you are able to acces your furance easily check to see if the pilot light is lit. Note that if you small gas immediately call the gas company and do not proceed. Better safe than sorry.
- Check the filter. Clogged or dirty air filters affect indoor air quality and also affect furnace performance creating a draw on the system. Filters should be changed every 3 months. If you need a furnace filter change S&S can perform that for you.
See What Your
Neighbors Think Of Us
In-depth Repairs &
Our St. George heating & air conditioning technicians work for you. Integrity and convenience are trademarks of our business, and our reviews show it. Our rating with the BBB and our years of service in the area speak to our commitment to you, providing only the best service and parts. When you contact us anytime, day or night, we can usually arrive within two hours to get working for you. While our normal hours are 6 days a week (Monday – Saturday), we’re on call after 6 pm for emergencies. Our thoroughly vetted technicians are on call holidays, weekends, even the middle of the night.
Contact Us for Repairs
Our helpful and friendly team are waiting for your call. Once you contact us about needed repairs, our technicians will arrive in easily identifiable, marked vans to provide the professional service you require. Also, ask about Gold Comfort Club membership. With that, you pay no after hour rates!
Trust Certification guarantees excellent service training
and high standards of customer service.
The Trust Certified Guarantee means your technician:
- Passed background check covering the past seven years
- Passed drug testing
- Passed the Trust Certified Technician Exam
- Received Trane Factory Technician Certification